- Publisher: Fernwood Publishing
- ISBN: 9781552665488
- Price: $21.95 CAD
- Publication Date: Apr 2013
- Rights: World
- Pages: 130
Professors/Instructors in Canada: We will provide examination copies of our books for consideration as course texts. We do reserve the right to limit examination copy requests and/or to provide books on a pre-payment or approval basis.Request Exam Copy
Wild Children — Domesticated Dreams
Civilization and the Birth of Education
In the Beginning . . .
• The Ontological Roots of Education — An Indispensable Introduction
• Do Children Dream of Civilized Love?
• On Objects, Love and Objectifications
• On Modernism and Education: The Birth of Contemporary Domesticated Pedagogies
• In the End and Towards a Feral Future
About the Author
Layla AbdelRahim is an anthropologist, a writer, a researcher and a public speaker and holds a PhD in comparative literature from the University of Montreal, Quebec.